Saturday, June 25, 2011

This Weeks Loves...

I am just wrapping up my week long vacation and will begin summer school on Monday.  This whole week has been filled with doing things I enjoy and spending time with a few of my loves.  All the things that I am loving this week have to do with summer....

 I spent a few suntanned afternoons by the pool with the one and only Mr. Burbank, my co-worker and love.  He went to LA for the summer to help train new teachers.  I will miss our pool time.

Monday night was spent with Julia & Tina watching the very entertaining Ashley Hebert and her shenanigans on The Bachelorette.  I'm tryin' to get all my Julia time in before she moves to Portland. 

  
I love this big floppy hat that I have!  It's made by San Diego Hat Company.  It can be folded up and it keeps its shape.  It is a wonderful hat for vacations because it travels well!

I am also loving BEACH HAIR.  I am thinking I need to re-perm my hair for the summer so that I can just let it dry and be wavy.  Right now my curls have fallen out a bit and I have been wearing it straight instead of curly.

Ahhhh the MAXI DRESS.  I simply cannot get enough of these dresses.  They are comfortable and appropriate for so many occasions.  They can be dressed up with heals or worn to run errands with some flip flops.  LOVE

Havaiana flip flops are next on the list.  BY FAR the most comfortable and durable flip flops I have ever owned.  I bought one black pair and one brown pair two years ago and haven't had to replace them yet.  They are soft and comfortable.  LOVE

I don't like feet but I think that cute designs on toe nails are fun for the summer.  Last year I had a cute little flower on my big toe...nothing special just adds a little extra something.

I have made the transition into summer mode!  I am loving that summer is here and look forward to many afternoons spent relaxing by the pool.

Now playing... Summertime by Kenny Chesney



"Perfect song on the radio
Sing along 'cause it's one we know
It's a smile, it's a kiss
It's a sip of wine, it's summertime
Sweet summertime"


No comments:

Post a Comment