Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday.


Today and for the rest of this month I am LOVING all things December!!!  I love Christmas and so I LOVE December.

 My auntie recently brought a WONDERFUL website to my attention on her blog LK's Grab Bag.  The site is called WishPot and it allows you create a wishlist of items that you would like.  Then you can invite friends/family to view your list and they can purchase your gifts by clicking on the links to the items you post.  Then, like a wedding registry, gifts show up as purchased or still needed.  When items are purchased the buyer can choose to keep them a secret or make their purchase public.  It is a great way to share your Christmas wishes with family/friends.  I strongly suggest doing this with your family if you exchange gifts...no more ugly sweaters for you!

I am LOVING this website ChiChiMe.  They have very fashionable and affordable jewelry.  I strongly suggest taking a look.  Here are some of my favorite bracelet stacks.  Great for gifts!

 
 

I am LOVING that my family and co-workers are coming to support me as I receive an Excellence in Teaching award from OUSD on Thursday.
Finally, I LOVE that I am participating, via Instagram, in Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day challenge for December.  It's fun..you should participate as well.

Happy Wednesday.  Until next time.

Now playing...Brand New Me by Alicia Keys
 

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog & now following!!

    Those bracelets are really pretty.

    xo
    Christina
    livinglaughinglovingx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete