Monday, December 5, 2011

10 years later... A high school reunion.

I frequently hear people stress about their high school reunions and complain about not wanting to go... I however, am NOT one of those people.  I was very excited to visit with old friends and spend time with my best girlfriends back in good old Burlingame. 

I am lucky to have made some of my closest girlfriends at the beautiful Burlingame High School.  We have remained incredibly close since we graduated 10 years ago.  (For those who don't know about how important these ladies are to me  you can read up in my post Relationships: High School Girlfriends). 
Within the walls of this beautiful (now) 88 year old building, I shared countless laughs, tears, and memories with some of the most remarkable individuals.  And so, 10 years passed and it was time to reunite and catch up!  Unfortunately, most of my close girlfriends could not attend BUT Miss V, Cristina, Rachel, and I attended on behalf of all the "Cheerleaders." 

We caught up with old classmates...
 


Partied with best friends...
 
 
 
 

And found that in the past 10 years, besides "growing-up," somethings never really change...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Most importantly, we loved every minute of it!

Now playing... Country Grammar by Nelly
 

1 comment:

  1. def gotta LOVE nelly! looks like a gr8 time! cant wait to go to my 10 year reunion!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete