Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 days of thanks...17. 18, 19, 20

30 days of thanks continues....

17. I am thankful for games.  I like board games, card games, and others like charades and celebrity.  Games are fun to play when friends come over or on vacation.  My personal favorites are Scattergories, Mexican Train, and Sets & Runs.  What are your favorites?

18. I am thankful for my bed.  My bed is soft and warm.  I have many pillows and blankets.  It is the perfect place to sleep and I look forward to getting in bed every night.  The only problem is getting OUT of bed in the morning.

19. I am thankful for my home.  It is close to my job and my friends and family.  Also, it is cozy and spacious.  All the rooms are big and my kitchen is huge!  There's also a pool and it is walking distance from Whole Foods and Lake Merritt.
Lake Merritt


20. I am thankful for my ESPN application.  It kindly updates me when games are starting and when points are scored.  Also, in the event that my game is not on TV, I can watch Gamecast and see what is happening live.  Additionally, I can have all my favorite teams on one page so I don't need to seek out scores and stats. 

Now playing...Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel
 

No comments:

Post a Comment