Wednesday, November 16, 2011

30 days of thanks...and Wednesday Loves

I am continuing on with my 30 days of thanks...

14. I am thankful for my Chuck Taylors.  I have Converse in four colors - gray, black, blue, and white.  I wish I had them in all the colors because they are comfortable and cute.
15. I am thankful for my naturally blonde hair.  I remember when I was young I would complain about my hair but I am VERY lucky.  When strangers ask if my hair is naturally blonde and I say yes the response is generally, "Wow!  What beautiful hair you have!  People pay a lot of money for hair that color."  I do find myself jealous of women who have dark brown or black hair because it looks so shiny and beautiful but overall I am pretty thankful for my hair.

16. I am thankful for cheese.  I absolutely love cheese...cheddar, cream, asiago, Parmesan, jack, brie, goat, cottage, gouda, fontina, feta, mozzarella, and my personal favorite manchego.  I put cheese on everything.  However, I am NOT thankful for cheese that is blue.  Most other cheeses are good in my book.





And now for what I am loving today...

Today I am loving that tomorrow is my class' Thanksgiving potluck.  The kids are really excited and I am looking forward to having lots of food, fun, and families in the class tomorrow.  I know the kids are excited as well.  The menu will be slightly different than the traditional Thanksgiving feast to reflect the varied backgrounds and cultures in our class.  We will have ham, egg rolls, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, Chinese noodles, spaghetti....it should be pretty tasty!  It is so much fun to celebrate and give thanks!

I'm loving my new nail polish.  After spending too much money on manicures or expensive nail polish that would chip the NEXT DAY, I decided to buy some $0.99 nail polish.  Well to my surprise and DELIGHT this polish has lasted for about 5 days and is just barely chipping.  I love good deals!

I hope that you are as fortunate as I am to have so many things to be thankful for.  What are you loving today?

Now playing...Pumped Up Kicks by Foster the People
 

No comments:

Post a Comment