Sunday, November 27, 2011

30 days of thanks...24, 25, 26, & 27.

My thanks for the 24th, 25th, 26th, & 27th days of November.

24.  I am thankful for a beautiful Thanksgiving.

25.  I am thankful that I had a very enjoyable time at my 10 year high school reunion.  It is nice to catch up with old classmates, spend time with my closest friends in the world, and go back to Burlingame for a night to bring back old memories.  I had a wonderful time and I was happy to come home to my house and proud of have accomplished since high school. There will be a post soon detailing more of the events of the night...

26.  I am thankful that it is finally an acceptable time to put up my Christmas decorations!  I wait all year long to put them up and dread taking them down.  Well folks, the time is here again!  I am not going to post any pictures yet but lets just say it is pretty festive in this lil condo!

27.  I am thankful for the Dollar Store.  I have really found some great buys there!  Especially on holiday items.  For example, I found these cute little tins for $1 each!  They are the prefect way to pack tasty treats to give as gifts.  I suggest you take a look at a Dollar Store near you and see what there is to offer!

Now playing...Something Like That by Tim McGraw
 

No comments:

Post a Comment